Begin Borrowing e-books now!
- You can borrow or reserve up to 4 e-books at any one time
- E-books are issued for three weeks, unless you choose to shorten the loan period, after the loan period has expired, the book will automatically be deleted.
- The e-books are available to download 24/7
- E-books are downloaded to your PC, laptop or MAC using Adobe Digital Editions download manager. You can then transfer the book to your e-reader, tablet or smartphone. Alternatively, e-books can be downloaded directly to smartphones and tablets once an e-book reader app has been installed.
- The download service is not yet available for Kindle e-book readers.
To use this service you must be based in the UK and be a registered member at a participating Welsh library.
If you are already a library member, you can borrow e-books using your library membership card number and PIN (available from your local library). If you do not know your barcode and PIN number, please contact your local library.
Visit the ebooks for Wales website for further information.
Not a member of a library? Then follow the links below to join your local library online:-
eBooks for Wales is jointly funded by MALD (Museums, Archives and Libraries Division) and 20 local authorities